Children’s Dress Code
What your children should wear at this exclusive event
As well as adults dressing up for Henley Regatta, your little ones can also have fun impressing others in their Regatta outfits. Here are a few tips to help you plan your children’s attire.
- Children under 13 years of age should not wear trainers, jeans, sweatshirts or t-shirts
- A jacket and tie are not necessary for younger boys
- Boys 13-18 years old should wear a jacket and tie
- Girls 13-18 years old should follow the ladies dress code
- Hats are also very useful if the weather is hot!
- Novelty attire is not permitted Please also ensure that your children are supervised at all times.