We ask that you adhere to all guidelines below to ensure everyone’s safety during outdoor classes.
Each person will be allocated their own socially distanced square in which to complete the workout. Classes are for no more than five individuals and the instructor, in order to comply the the current government guidance
Class bookings can be made up to seven days in advance of the class online or via the helpline 01491570500. Numbers for each class are very limited, if you are unable to attend a class please make every effort to cancel your classes online or via the helpline at least two hours before the class start time. As these classes take place outside please wear appropriate clothing to suit the weather conditions. If you feel ill or have any coronavirus symptoms then please stay at home and follow the government guidelines.
How to book a place onto a class
• Book online, via the app or call the helpline 01491570500
• If the class is cancelled due to weather conditions you will be notified one hour prior to the class start time.
• You must sign and return an Outdoor Fitness PAR-Q form before you attend the class.
• Bring your own water.
• Sanitise your hands on arrival with the antibacterial hand gel provided.
• Arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time to allow for social distancing measures while setting up.
• If you arrive after class start time you will not be allowed to enter the class.
• If you fail to arrive or you are late for a class your booking rights for future classes may be withdrawn.
• Maintain at least two metres from all others at all times.
• During class please stay within the floor markings of your designated spot.
• All equipment will be sanitised by the instructor before and after the class.
• The necessary equipment is already in your designated area. If you require different equipment (e.g. different weights) please inform the instructor before the class start time.
• After class please leave your equipment in your designated spot.
• Please do not linger after the class has finished as the instructor must allow for adequate time to sanitise the equipment ready for the next class.
Please note, these classes may be subject to cancellation due to poor weather.