All Members at Phyllis Court benefit from the use of four top quality tennis courts.
They have the most advanced synthetic tennis surface on the market. "Savanna Court" is a soft and durable tennis surface, constructed with a specialist fibre that gives increased cushioning underfoot and consistent ball bounce.
Tennis Courts may be booked two weeks in advance online or over the phone via Reception (01491 570 518). During the Covid pandemic, access to the tennis courts is on the condition that government guidance is followed.
Club Members who do not belong to the Tennis Interest Group may (with the exception of certain times of the week when the courts are reserved for the Tennis Club) use the courts but we ask you to remember the following points:
- All Phyllis Court Club rules and bye-laws, including those relating to the signing in of non-Members*, still apply.
- Juniors of 8 years and over are welcome to play, provided that a Club Member is on court playing with them.
- You are asked to wear proper tennis trainers with a non-marking sole, to avoid damaging the court surface.
- If you arrive before the time of your reservation, please do not interrupt the previous occupants of the court until their time is up. To avoid disturbing players on Courts 1 & 2, please enter Courts 3 & 4 from the Marlow Road end.
- If you wish to play after it gets dark, tokens for the floodlights can be purchased from Reception.
* No one person may visit the Club as a guest more than a total of six times in a year. All guests must sign in at Reception.
If you would like to find out more about joining the Tennis Interest Group please email us.