Ladies Dress Code
Beautiful dresses, hats, bags and shoes!
Dressing to impress is a must-have for ladies at Henley Regatta and many of our members and guests have a great time choosing their outfits well in advance of Regatta week. Here are just a few guidelines you’ll need to follow:
- No jeans, shorts, culottes, leggings or trousers
- Formal daywear required (dresses and skirts must be on or below the knee in length)
- Ladies wearing shorter or revealing dresses will be declined entry
- We very much encourage and appreciate the wearing of hats or fascinators – it’s tradition and great fun!
- Girls over 13 years of age should follow this code
- Novelty attire is not permitted