Ladies Dress Code
Beautiful dresses, hats, bags and shoes!
Dressing to impress is a must-have for ladies at Henley Regatta and many of our members and guests have a great time choosing their outfits well in advance of Regatta week. Here are just a few guidelines you’ll need to follow:
- No jeans, shorts, jumpsuits, culottes, leggings or trousers of any kind
- Formal daywear required (dresses and skirts should be of modest length, with the hemline falling on the knee or longer)
- Ladies wearing shorter or revealing dresses will be declined entry
- We very much encourage and appreciate the wearing of hats or fascinators – it’s tradition and great fun!
- Girls over 13 years of age should follow this code
- Novelty attire is not permitted
- Ladies with medical conditions that require them to wear trousers are advised to discuss their requirements with the Regatta Office, who will make allowances where it is deemed appropriate