Benefits of Membership at Phyllis Court
We ensure our members have a wide range of activities to participate in at Phyllis Court.
The benefits of becoming a member at Phyllis Court
We ensure our members have a wide range of activities to participate in at Phyllis Court, so there is no chance of being bored. There is something to do every day if you wish. Alternatively you can just make use of your private club membership by enjoying our 18 acres of prime parkland or relaxing next to the river. The choice is yours. Here are just some of the benefits you will experience if you decide to become a member:
- Regular membership lunches and dinners
- Guest speakers
- Free entry to Henley Regatta for every member and a guest, with further tickets available to purchase
- The choice of breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dining options, from relaxed light dishes to formal fine dining, as well as delicious snacks throughout the day
- Free room hire for private events in one of our five function rooms
- Discounted accommodation rates
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre with a swimming pool, gym, sanarium, exercise studio, treatment rooms and changing rooms.
- Access to a network of other private members clubs across the world thanks to reciprocal arrangements
There are over 30 different interest groups available for members to join, from rowing to jazz and croquet to wine appreciation. Members also have access to the state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, which is equipped with a swimming pool, gym, sanarium, treatment rooms and changing rooms and has regular fitness classes.
Our annual private club membership fee is considerably less than you would expect to pay to join most local golf or sports clubs. Take a look at our membership categories and pricing.