Benefits of Membership at Phyllis Court
Membership offers many benefits including varied and exciting dining, entry to Henley Royal Regatta, access to over thirty Interest Groups and a variety of Club events. Members also receive preferential accommodation and room hire rates, entry to over 100 reciprocal clubs, and access to the state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, tennis courts and croquet lawns. Alternatively you can just make use of your private club membership by enjoying our 18 acres of prime parkland or relaxing next to the river.
Here are just some of the benefits you will experience if you decide to become a Member:
- Membership lunches and dinners
- Guest speakers
- Free entry to Henley Regatta for every member and a guest, with further tickets available to purchase
- A choice of lunch, and dining options, from relaxed light dishes to formal restaurant service dining, as well as delicious snacks throughout the day
- Free room hire for private events in one of our function rooms
- Discounted accommodation rates and offers
- Access to a network of other private members clubs across the world thanks to reciprocal arrangements
- Access to over 30 different interest groups for Members to join, from rowing to jazz and croquet to family history and the wine circle.
- Members also have access to the Fitness Centre, which is equipped with a swimming pool, gym, sanarium, treatment rooms and changing rooms and has regular fitness classes.
Our annual private club membership fee is considerably less than you would expect to pay to join most local members clubs or sports clubs. Take a look at our membership categories and pricing.